Toilet Repair Professionals
Among the extensive range of services that HC Edwards Plumbing provides is toilet repair and installation. Toilets are essential parts of your plumbing system. When they become clogged, fail to flush correctly, or begin to leak, they can affect other parts of your system, including drains and sewer lines. If your toilet is making strange noises, constantly runs, or begins to refill on its own, repair or replacement may be in order.
When you’re searching for reliable toilet repair in Red Oak, TX, you need to look no further than HC Edwards Plumbing. To schedule an appointment with us, give us a call at 214-862-0225.
Our Service Offerings
From clogs to leaks, whenever your toilet malfunctions, you’ll want the reliable team of professionals at HC Edwards Plumbing for toilet repair in Red Oak, TX. We offer a wide variety of solutions when it comes to toilet repairs, depending on the problem. Some common toilet problems include:
- Unusual noises: Strange noises like hissing or gurgling could mean anything from a clog to too much water passing through the fill valve. Make sure to get clogs cleaned promptly to avoid problems like broken pipes or leaks. We clean clogs quickly, so give us a call at 214-862-0225 for clog-cleaning services.
- Weak flushing: If you are having issues with the toilet flushing properly, you could have calcium, lime, or other minerals and debris built up in the toilet bowl’s rim feed or jet holes. These mineral deposits restrict or block water flow. In addition, the flapper inside the tank may be closing too soon and will either need to be repaired or replaced.
- Constantly running: If it sounds as if the toilet is constantly running either a fill valve or flapper/flush valve problem is indicated.
- Broken parts: Any part from the flapper, which controls water release, to fill valves can break or malfunction.
- Overflowing: A sewer line clog may cause your toilet to overflow when flushed.
- Leaks: Make sure to get toilet leaks repaired as soon as possible, especially when there is water pooling on the floor. When water pools it can cause further damage, including weakening the floors or mold growth. Water damage of this sort can be costly to repair.
In addition to toilet repair, we also provide toilet installation. Whether you’re replacing an older toilet or upgrading because of a bathroom remodeling project, depend upon our experienced team to get the job done right. You especially want to consider replacing older model low-flow toilets because they are prone to clogs and develop issues with flushing properly. No matter what type of toilet you choose, you’ll find yourself saving money in the long run.
Schedule Services Today
Whether your toilet is flushing weakly or constantly running, when you need experienced professionals for toilet repair in Red Oak, TX, reach out to the team at HC Edwards Plumbing. Schedule services by calling 214-862-0225.