Water Heater Repair Specialists
If you unintentionally stepped in a cold shower today, depending on the type of water heater you have, your unit might have stopped heating water for any number of reasons. With a gas heater, the pilot light could be out. An electric heater could have a faulty heating element. These are just a couple of reasons your water heater has stopped supplying cold water. All will require repair for it to heat properly.
Whatever the problem, when you need fast, effective water heater repair in Red Oak, TX, you want to turn to the trusted and reliable team at HC Edwards Plumbing. We are a full-service plumbing and water heater company offering an extensive range of repair solutions including emergency repairs. You can learn more about us or schedule a service appointment by calling 214-862-0225.
Local, Reliable Water Heater Repair and Installation Professionals
If your water heater is malfunctioning, and you’re searching for a local and dependable company for water heater repair in Red Oak, TX, your reliable choice is HC Edwards Plumbing. As a family-owned and operated business, we’ve established ourselves as a leading plumbing and water heater services company by providing exceptional service for more than 40 years. If you are looking for fast, effective service, give us a call at 214-862-0225.
With HC Edwards Plumbing, you can expect service from experienced and knowledgeable professionals. We know that any number of issues can affect your water heater’s performance, from hard water to low water pressure to leaks. Problems can range from leaks to overheating tanks that could burst. Sediment and mineral build-up can cause heating elements to stop heating or you may not get enough water pressure and require a booster pump. No matter the problem, our skilled professionals will be able to diagnose it and get it repaired quickly so your hot water is restored to normal with as short of interruption to your daily life as possible. We always treat our customers as a priority. Our pros will thoroughly test your system, checking everything from valves and connections to sediment levels, water pressure and temperature settings.
Some of the common problems our technicians have encountered over the years when it comes to water heater repair include:
- Low or no hot water: Whether caused by sediment build-up, malfunctioning heating systems, or broken dip tubes, your water heater may fail to produce hot water, or the temperature will be lower than usual. An undersized water heater may also be a problem if too much water is used to heat it adequately.
- Leaks: If your water pressure is too high or the tank is overheating because of a faulty temperature or pressure relief valve, a leak may develop. It’s also possible the tank could burst. Anytime you have a leak, you’ll want to get it repaired quickly or other problems could develop.
- Strange odors and discolored water: Call us today at 214-862-0225, if you’ve noticed your water heater is producing strange odors or discolored water. These could be symptoms of failing anode rods or corrosion in the tank. Decaying anode rods will produce sulfuric or rotten odors. A corroded tank will need to be replaced.
- Unusual noises: Rumbling noises are usually caused by sediment build-up, as water overheats. Whining noises indicate sediment has built up on the heating element and will cause lower water temperatures.
Types of Water Heaters Serviced
The experienced service professionals at HC Edwards Plumbing can repair, replace or install a variety of water heaters including propane and natural gas heaters and electric water heaters. We also service high recovery and heat pump water heaters. Along with repair and replacement, we provide regular maintenance services to ensure your water heater continues to work properly
Regarding water heater repair in Red Oak, TX, and surrounding areas, you may just need a repair to get the hot water flowing again. In some cases, however, the water heater may need to be replaced. Our talented professionals will ensure you get the right size water heater for your home. It’s essential that your water heater is the right size. If it’s too small, it won’t produce enough hot water for your family. If it’s too large, it produces too much, and you’ll waste hot water as well as money on high water bills.
Schedule Us Today
Anytime you’re having problems with your water heater and need water heater repair in Red Oak, TX, if you want a fast, reliable local service, count on the professionals at HC Edwards Plumbing. You can schedule us today by calling or texting 214-862-0225.
- Water Heater Replacement and Installation Looking for a new water heater? Call us for expert installation.