Slab Leak Repair Experts
If you’re hearing water running under the home or have noticed damp spots in the flooring, these are just a couple of signs you may have a slab leak. Just knowing you have a slab leak can be stressful. It means your home’s foundation is at risk. That’s why it’s extremely important to find the leak and have experienced professionals like those at HC Edwards Plumbing repair it for you.
We use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to ensure that little of your daily life is disrupted and to provide the most effective repairs. If you are in need of slab leak repair in Red Oak, TX, give us a call today at 214-862-0225. We are available Monday through Saturday for emergency repairs.
Signs You Need Slab Leak Repair
Time is of the essence with a slab leak. The longer it takes to detect the leak, the more damage your foundation and home could suffer. Slab leaks can be caused by either your water or sewer lines that run under your home. The leaks come from breaks in those pipes. This water seeps into the soil under your home and the foundation. Being able to recognize the signs of a slab leak, will help get to the repair early before worse damage occurs. Usually, you’ll recognize a slab leak by these signs:
- Cracks in the foundation, walls, or floors: Soil under the building may be saturated, causing the building to shift or settle. This could cause extensive damage to your home or business, including further damage to your pipes.
- Water and random warm or wet spots on your floor: Water on the floor or warm spots from warm water are sure signs pipes under your foundation are leaking.
- Hearing water running from an unknown source, even when the water is turned off: If the noise can’t be attributed to a faucet or appliance, a leak is present.
- An unexpected increase in the water bill: Leaks of all sorts can cause water bills to go up.
- Mold or mildew on the carpeting: Saturated carpeting where moisture has seeped in will begin to grow mold or mildew.
As soon as you notice any of these problems, call our experienced team at 214-862-0225. We will make certain the problem is with the slab, find the leak, and get to the slab leak repair quickly.
How Slab Leaks Are Repaired
When people hear they have a slab leak, they imagine costly foundation repairs in which the first floor of your home is dug up. Depending on how extensive the leak is, this could happen, but with the modern repair techniques used by the experienced pros at HC Edwards Plumbing, it’s highly unlikely. Customer service is our goal, and we’ll work with you to find a solution to fit your budget and limit damage to your home and property.
Slab leak repair can involve several techniques. We can often determine how extensive the leak is and where it’s located with a plumbing camera. This allows us to recommend the best solution for you which could include any of the following:
- Repiping: This is the most extensive form of repair and often involves breaking into the foundation or tunneling under it to install new pipes.
- Pipe Re-Routing: This method is used when just a short length of pipe is needed. In this case, the new pipe is laid above ground.
- Pipe Relining: This a trenchless repair that requires minimal digging and involves pushing a new liner through the pipe to seal the leak.
Call Us Today
Knowing you have a slab leak can cause a great deal of worry and uncertainty. When you choose HC Edwards Plumbing for any plumbing service, you can rest assured that the service will be of the highest quality. In our more than 40 years in business, we always put the customer first and we have the expertise to find the right solution for your plumbing problem and get it effectively. Looking for a trusted professional team for quality slab leak repair in Red Oak, TX? You can always count on HC Edwards Plumbing. Schedule services with us today by calling 214-862-0225.